Porn Star Investigated After House Guest Dies Inhaling Psychedelic Toad Vapor

June 4, 2020
GettyImages-480396338.jpg

wrangel/Getty Images

Categories: 

A porn star is under investigation for the death of a man that died at his house after inhaling psychedelic toad vapor. 

According to the Daily Mail, 46-year-old adult film actor Nacho Vidal became a manslaughter suspect after fashion photographer Jose Luis Abad died in Vidal's home. Abad reportedly inhaled vapor from a Colorado River toad, possibly during a "mystic ritual" at the residence last summer. 

This species of toad is native to California. Its venom contains a natural psychedelic substance called 5-MeO-DMT, which has effects compared to the hallucinogenic used in Amazon shamanic rituals. 

Vida'ls lawyer claims Abad consumed the toad vapor voluntarily. He denies that Vidal acted as the shaman in the ritual. 

Read more from the Daily Mail here

I personally cannot say that I've ever huffed toad vapor before, nor have I ever done psychedelic drugs for that matter. But this does remind me of the Netflix series "The Goop Lab with Gwenyth Paltrow." Have you seen this show? They go on a mushroom trip in one episode, and also explore energy healing, cold therapy, age-reversing diets, and other weird stuff throughout the series. It's actually pretty interesting and eye opening, but it's from Goop so you know it's gonna be kinda weird. Anyway, as someone who has never done hard drugs or psychedelic drugs in her life, I feel like watching The Goop Lab is the closest I'm ever gonna get to witnessing this toad vapor situation.